Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to treat my 2 to a new bed and after seeing the zippy beds on here, I'm about to order one from ebay.

I asked the lady what colour the bed was as I wanted black or navy, and she very quickly I might add replied with : we can make the bed in all waterproof backed fabric or with navy waterproof outer walls and black thermal sherpa fleece on the inside walls....just say which you prefer when you pay by using the "add message" option on the ebay invoice...so say either all waterproof or navy/black fleece..

So which do you go for?

They have a big bit of non slip vet bed to also go in the bed so am thinking the all waterproof would be better and then I could hose it all down etc. And it would probably last longer without the fleece I would think. What do you think?

Thanks,

Becca

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Becca - I'd go all waterproof and put your own bit of fleece in, then you can easily just wash the fleece separately without having to take the bed apart to wash the whole thing. That was my rationale anyway!

Please tell Julie you're from LF when you order as I've warned her that her beds are getting popular via LF!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that Susan,

That was my thinking too but wanted to double check.

Hopefully won't be too long until my boys bed arrives.

Thanks again.

G

·
Hi Becca

I'll second what Susan has said, Jet's zippy is the fully waterproof one and he's had it about 2 years now and it's still going strong, like the others I just put a bit of vetbed on top which goes in the wash and I wipe the bed down with a damp cloth. So far Jet has not done anything so disasterous in his bed that it has needed hosing out 8O :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts