Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that my innocent little boy has been led astray, back at the campsite after a hard days training, a brood of young hussy's decended on our tepee and proceeded to wantonly flirt and lead my poor boy astray 8O 8O 8O , i wasnt quick enough to take proper photographic evidence as i was in deep shock at the antics some bitches will go to to get the attention of my lovely handsome boy, i have to say he was even subjected to the amorous attentions of a certain male who shall remain nameless so as not to embarass his mummy feebarn :wink:

any way the first couple of pics are of the harem zak found himself amongst completly against his will, and the last one is just how worn out he was after they had left







sheila and a completely knackered zak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,453 Posts
He loved every minute of it :wink: and Indie loved flirting with him!! I seem to remember he was rather taken with Bracken, there was a LOT of ear nuzzling going on 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,913 Posts
He's a loose wanton hussy!!!!! Made my prescious little pumpkin roll over and expose himself for all to see!!! For Shame!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,909 Posts
You all look like you had a great time. I notice you are all from all over the country. Without being nosy where have you all been? Hope you don't mind me asking.It looks a lovely place and all the dogs are beautiful.
Great photos.Who is who? Would love to know.

Barbara
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
barbara, we are from "oop norf" and we met whilst attending the charity gundog training day last saturday, the 4 peeps in the pic from the left are feebarn and pascoe, jac and brooke, joanne (who is tarrimor on LF) and indie, and moj and bracken, feebarn and moj came down from scotland, jo and jac came from yorkshire, and me and zak travelled down from wigan, we had a great time and the dogs had a ball, zak is the black one in the front of the group :wink:


sheila and zak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
MMM Sheila, now I have to ask but who really led who astray :?: :? :lol: :lol:

That handsome lad of yours does look knackered in the last photo bless him :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tarimoor said:
He loved every minute of it :wink: and Indie loved flirting with him!! I seem to remember he was rather taken with Bracken, there was a LOT of ear nuzzling going on 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:
ear nuzzling 8O i didnt see that bit i am sure it was bracken doing the ear nuzzling,

quote"He's a loose wanton hussy!!!!! Made my prescious little pumpkin roll over and expose himself for all to see!!! For Shame" unquote,

Fee, errrrrrrrrrrr my recollection was that pascoe willingly lay down and rolled over at the first sight of zaks nose, practically begging zak to sniff him, :? zak, whose tendencies are on the right side of the fence shall we say :wink: was horrified that he should be persued in such a manor :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
_Linda_ said:
MMM Sheila, now I have to ask but who really led who astray :?: :? :lol: :lol:

That handsome lad of yours does look knackered in the last photo bless him :lol: :lol: :lol:
Linda, when faced with a line of lovely females all fluttering their eyelashes at him zak was absolutely powerless, i felt so sorry for him what is a poor red blooded dog to do, :roll: :roll:


sheila and zak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,534 Posts
Bracken's a bit out of sorts and now I know why.......

She's pining for Zak. Why did the holiday romance have to end so abruptly??? There was mega ear nuzzling going on. I was so impressed with Zak's courting technique..... wining and dining, slowly slowly catchee monkey (not that Bracken was playing hard to get though!), if only they'd had more time....maybe he'd have made it to third base.

He's welcome to come round for his tea one night and meet the rest of the family. I consider him a more than suitable boyfriend for my little lass :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,113 Posts
hee hee love the photos. poor poor zak!


and psssttt. Jac is from buckinghamshire... not up norf! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Moj said:
Bracken's a bit out of sorts and now I know why.......

She's pining for Zak. Why did the holiday romance have to end so abruptly??? There was mega ear nuzzling going on. I was so impressed with Zak's courting technique..... wining and dining, slowly slowly catchee monkey (not that Bracken was playing hard to get though!), if only they'd had more time....maybe he'd have made it to third base.

He's welcome to come round for his tea one night and meet the rest of the family. I consider him a more than suitable boyfriend for my little lass :D :D
awww mo, i had no idea, 8O and now you mention it zak has had that far away and mind on something or someone else expression since sunday morning 8O :? and i would be more than happy for bracken to be my daughter in law, but i already have 3 grandchildren and another on the way so no more hey??

sheila and zak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,909 Posts
It's so nice to put faces to names.So glad you had such a lovely time :)
So Zak is a bit of a stud muffin eh? Good boy! :lol:

Barbara
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top