Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lab mums & dads, 8)

We put our Bradley on the scales yesterday, (whilst he tried to eat them! ) and he now weighs 27 lbs. (at 5 months)

How old are your labs and how much do they weigh?

·
Registered
286 Posts
How old are your labs and how much do they weigh?
Misty, black female about ten years old and 66 poounds

Jack, yellow male maybe six or seven years old and 96 pounds

·
Registered
61 Posts
Chuck chocolate male will be 4 years old in January 2005 .. At last weigh in in June 2004 he was 113 lbs ..

He will be weighed tomorrow at the vet so I'm hoping and thinking he is down at least 5 lbs ..

Chuck is 28" at the withers so is tall .. but still on a diet! :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We put our Bradley on the scales yesterday, (whilst he tried to eat them! ) and he now weighs 27 lbs. (at 5 months)
Whoops..... i think we may have miscalculated this.... :oops:

Seems awfully light and he's by no means light.
:eek:

Time to get some new scales i reckon! lol...or could it be that he wasn't sitting still.... :razz:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Shadow, our BM weighed 91# Saturday when I took him in for his annual shots. He had been at 111#. He has been on a diet for a long while now. He went from 111 to 98 over a few months. Then he hung at 98 for a while. Over the last six months or so he has gone down to the present weight. He is losing 1# every couple of weeks. I'm looking to get him down to 80 - 85 lb. range. Shadow is 24" tall. Hunter, our YF is 56# and about 19" tall. Both are 7 Y/O. When Shadow was a pup he weighed 70# at 7 months & 82# at 1 year. :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yesterday we had Bradley weighed properly- he's now 31kg!

Vet said he isn't overweight and is very healthy- he's just a big strong boy!

·
Registered
69 Posts
My baby Max is 6 months old and weighs 50 pounds. My husband thinks he's getting fat, but I think he's ok.. I'll admit though, it sure is hard to stop myself from giving him treats. That's what will get us in trouble..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts