Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

Bradley recently had his 1st birthday, and had a great time at a 'lake party' with 4 other doggy friends!

Do you do anything for your labs birthdays?

Anyone make any doggy birthday cakes?

One of our members, Michaela, very kindly sent these photos through for Brad's birthday, which i thought i would display here for you all to enjoy.

(Thanks Michaela :wink: )

Enjoy! I think they are great :D

A party maybe...

A game of twister with some pals

A spot of bowling maybe

Maybe a nosh up!

Followed by a little music....

Maybe just chilling out by the pool!

Maybe your lab has plans of their own..

Don't forget the cake!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Charlie will be 1 on the 25th May and we are already planning ways of spoiling him!! He is going for his weekly swim in the morning and then James has the afternoon off and we are going to take him for a really special walk - I am sure that we will have a trip to Pets at Home as well to treat him to yet more toys! :lol:

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hershey was 6 on the 11th april and he got a duck which he loves to play with unfortunatley he has already chewed the wing off

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
LOL love them pics there so funny..lol..

rosze will be 1 on 7th august i have no idea what we will do probably just spoil her rotten by a few new toys and give her a nice dinner..lol.

same for brandy and charlie when they reach 7 in july and october..lol

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
clairiscrazy said:
rosze will be 1 on 7th august
Rosze and I share a birthday Clair! Except you can add a few more years to mine.....

Smudge will be 1 on the 8th September - and we'll be away, I'm devastated! Gonna have to spoil him rotten when we get back!

Thanks for posting those piccies again - they are wonderful!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
23 Posts
Beths Birthday is 26th April, she was pregnant so we didnt do anything this year, Jakes is American Independence Day, we should have seen him coming! :eek: speak about head strong. We usually have a mini birthday party, with special treats and birthday cards.

Kath

·
Registered
54 Posts
scooby will be 1 at christmas so he will be able to have double the presents we go to my mums at xmas day for dinner so am sure they will spoil him to

chelle and scooby x :D

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Kassie was 11 on 7th of April

Gypsy will be 8 on 17th of June

Sox will be 2 on the 7th of June

we just spoil them rotten on their birthdays so they all celebrate 3 birthdays.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi...I'm in a dilema....we were told frodo's b'day was Nov 7 but the documents show Oct 7.... 8O ...I'm clueless dun know which one is true...When i checked with the guy he said they has to pre-date for the litter inspection....Strange anything happens in this blessed country lolz.... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts