Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well then prepare to be either photo fulfilled or bored stupid, depending on your preference!!!

I've just gotten home from a couple of days Ooooop Norf visiting my outlaws and of course spending a couple of days getting puppy cuddles from Leanne's latest addition, the adorable Sydney!!!

Here's some pics to whet your appetites!

Vegas's first trip to the beach!

But Muuuuuuum! It's cold and wet and it keeps chasing me!!! I don't wanna go in there!!!

Trying to coax Vegas in with a retrieve and the older dogs to hype him up...

I don't know why, but I love this shot!

But I want the stick!! Please let me join in your Big Boy Game...

Pudding

Vegas the big chicken never went in any deeper than that!

My gorgeous boy!

Best Buds!

A Wintery New Years Eve

Snow in the Pennines

Vegas practicing walking with his eyes closed

Ozzie & Vegas - about a minute before Vegas got beaten up by a JRT :(

More pics in a sec....

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sydney playing Tug-Of-War with my jumper

Awwwwwwww

Vegas and Sydney playfighting, with big brother Pud keeping a close eye

He's sooooooooo ugly!!! I don't know how Leanne manages to live with such an ugly puppy in her house!

Check out the cute lil tongue :)

Sydney telling the Paparazzi he's had enough photos for one night thank you very much!!

Ozzie the grumble bum didn't like Sydney much when he first met him... but by the end of Day 2 he decided to go up and have a bonding session with his best mate's pesky little brother :)

Leanne's gorgeous boys!!

The very last gorgeous puppy photo I have for you all!

If you want to go and perve on the rest of the pics from my trip (I think I uploaded about 50 pics??) then click here to go to the album.

Leanne, thanks so much for having us, we had a great stay! Your turn to come down to us again next :)

Ness

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Hey if I can bore people with my photos then you can certainly bore me with yours!!! :wink:
they are lovely piccies, I especially like the last one of Sydney and his paws and all the big boys in the sea :D

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Exellent stuff Ness. :D Those doggies looked very happy on the beach.

Nice to see the brave (or daft or something) soul in photo 4. :p

:D

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BushYakker said:
LMAO!! The photos were taken at Crosby beach.... the "brave soul" is one of the brass statue thingies in the water - there's 100 of them, they're by Antony Gormley the guy who did the Angel of the North. The collection of the brass dudes is called "Another Place".

There's a few funny ones, someone has painted board shorts on one of them, and we saw one yesterday who had a Christmas Wreath around his neck :)

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No way - he has needle teeth and bites HARD!!! I've nicknamed him Syd Vicious :D

Leanne can keep him till he's spat them all out and gotten his adult ones which aren't so sharp :)

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Ness they are fab!!!! Love the beach ones - noticed that you managed to sneak one of me in my earmuffs in! Sydney is adorable and you have captured him so well in those, will def be down to visit you soon x

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great pics Ness, maybe Ozzie had had enough of little upstarts having had to put up with his own littlke brother recently :lol: , prob thought "Hope mum`s not taking this one home too!" :lol:

Have to say I thought that was a person in the sea to begin with, then remembered all those statues that are on the beach and thought it had to be one of them :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
wow , brilliant photos ,, what a great time they all had ,, i now definately thinks Indie needs a play mate ,, a puppy one ,, :D , thanks for showing them ,

·
Registered
831 Posts
sydney pics

Great pictures, the dogs are having a great time. Sydney is going to be one handsome boy Leanne.

S

·
0 Posts
Photo fulfilled here love em all....Sydney is so cute and I can't believe how big Vegas is getting 8O :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Scubabe said:
BushYakker said:
LMAO!! The photos were taken at Crosby beach.... the "brave soul" is one of the brass statue thingies in the water - there's 100 of them, they're by Antony Gormley the guy who did the Angel of the North. The collection of the brass dudes is called "Another Place".

There's a few funny ones, someone has painted board shorts on one of them, and we saw one yesterday who had a Christmas Wreath around his neck :)
Oops! :oops: You have some daft stuff on the West coast. :roll: :p

We have real life New Year's day swimmers here, in the South Bay. You get hypothermia just watching them. :p

:lol:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
smashing photos of some very gorgeous dogs.... vegas is growing fast... i see he's got pale 'angel' wings too :)

and sydney is scrummy!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts