Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Karen (& Jack) :hello1: :hello1:
Just wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK for Saturday, hope:- that you're really excited, that you're not tooooo nervous, that the weather is kind to you, that Jack gets to pick a few and that you have a brrrrriiiilliant day :)

Can't wait to hear how it goes xxx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Lyn

Thanks for your lovely thoughts.

Sad to say we didn't make it on Saturday. As you know I was having trouble persuading the OH that it would be OK and finally decided that it wasn't worth the aggro as he was so dead against it.

I was really sad about it as Saturday was a lovely day here and Alan (trainer) told me yesterday at class what a great day was had by all (just to make me feel better :cry:).

I'll still enjoy reading all about your adventures so keep posting and I'm not going to let up on it. I'm hoping that eventually he'll get so fed up of hearing me droning on he'll give in :roll:

Thanks so much for thinking about us and I'm sorry to have nothing to report :(

Karen and Jack

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Karenoula said:
Hi Lyn

Thanks for your lovely thoughts.

Sad to say we didn't make it on Saturday. As you know I was having trouble persuading the OH that it would be OK and finally decided that it wasn't worth the aggro as he was so dead against it.

I'm hoping that eventually he'll get so fed up of hearing me droning on he'll give in :roll:

Thanks so much for thinking about us and I'm sorry to have nothing to report :(

Karen and Jack
Oh what a shame :( it's really hard work getting to the place where you're both "ready". I'm gutted for you x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts