Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband surprised me with a three day trip to Prague for my birthday which was amazing but it meant Gillie had to go on holiday to my parents. On the way to theirs, we took him back to see his mum and brother for the first time. He has gone from being the midget of the litter to being taller than his brother. They had great fun chasing around (his mother was back in season and kept trying to hump him though :oops: )

He was very good for my parents and had a blast playing with their two Brittany Spaniels (more fun than they did by the sounds of it!) He has buried my Dad's shoe horn and sprinkler attachment in the flower bed and learned to climb stairs and jump in and out of their garden pond.

He gave us an amazing Labrador wiggle welcome home and spent the journey home with his head on my knee! Since getting home he has done nothing but sleep.

It's great to be back with him!

·
Registered
426 Posts
ahhhh - init great to have them home???

The Bug spent 10 days with my parents last month and everyone loved it I think.....Dad is apparently missing his daily walks!

But it is indeed great to have them home

x

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I always love that special greeting they give you when they haven't seen you for a while. :p
Its one of a kind :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts