Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else majorly tired today?

I knew it wasn't going to be a good day when I put shower gel on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste.... :roll:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Oh I'm struggling today as well. I'd love to go home to my bed :cry: but 4 hours at work left + I'm going to ringrafts with Shelbs tonight... it seems sooo long till I'll be in bed.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I couldn't sleep last night so watched Gavin and Stacey all night 8O Had to get up early to take son to train station and drove down a bus lane after cutting someone up and wondered what all the fuss was about. Tried to put my boots advantage card in a shop instead of using bank card insisting to the assistant that it was the right card and left my keys in the front door. Now I'm home, I'm not leaving the house again. Im on a different planet today :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
I might just wake up when the clocks go forward :sleeping: :sleepy2: :sleeping:

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Munchbunch said:
I couldn't sleep last night so watched Gavin and Stacey all night
At least I get payed for staying up all night :D
I'm sleep obsessed and count the hours before I'll be back in bed when I get up in the morning. Thirty years of night shifts makes you nutty that way :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I literally can't tell you how excited I am for a lie in tomorrow morning. Now what do you want to bet that Chewy wakes me at 6am?!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh you'll be down near my neck of woods then - well not really but its closer than anyone else on here seems to be!!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts