Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And she is so gorgeous!!
She is very strong and was pulling a bit on the lead when we brought her back, but that was excitment!
She loves her balls and rubber squeeky bone we brought. And i have a couple of pictures.
Just wondering, how do i submit the pictures on here?

Cheers,

Jess and Yasmin! :D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Jess and Yasmin,

Congratulations Jess on your lovely new bundle of joy!! :D :D

How's she settling in?

I bet you are so happy, have you got some photos?? :D

I'll get labadmin to reply to your post giving you easy instructions on how to post pictures. :wink:

Hope you have loads of fun with Yasmine, let us know how you get on.

Bye for now :wink:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's been with us about 24 hours now and it's like she's been here for years! She has settled in wonderfully.
She's got her bed and toys and seems very happy! She's a very loving dog, i can tell that. She loves to snuggle up to you if your on the floor and also snuggle to your feet if your sitting down.

I have a few pictures of her, so instructions on how to submit would be great! :D

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
hiya rubber_soul, do you know how to add an avatar ?

Its the small graphical picture / photo next to the post, i.e. under the users nickname on the left.

If not just go to http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/forum-editprofile.html by either clicking this link or clicking on the profile link above the forums.

then scroll down to the bottom where the Avatar Control Panel section is,
you can either upload a photo from your machine to use, this has to be resized as follows:-
width can be no greater than 80 pixels,
the height no greater than 80 pixels
the file size no more than 6 KB.

or alternatively you can use a link to a image already somewhere on the internet, or finally you can use the ones in our gallery by clicking the gallery button and choosing one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts