Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Jill, all she did was politely and kindly remark on Wylye's size on another thread and now I have created one especially for her, and quite frankly let's face it, it's not THAT interesting to anyone else but me! :oops:

Regardless, :roll: , Jill here are photos I have taken just now. Here you will see barney and Wylye and hopefully how Wylye is now the same height as barney but I think less wide! They are both half n halfs!

They could look a bit happier.....

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Of course I am interested Helen and I will do the same with Spice when she is older as since her season I can just see how much she has bulked and boned up. There is going to be a lot more of her than my other bitches which is just what I want.

Of course in the standing and sitting pictures the difference between Barney and Wylye stands out much more and I can see that there is more maturing to go yet.

I would be interested to see a photo of Barney retrieving next to that first photo of Wylye retrieving on the other thread though Helen.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jill you are VERY kind. I look forward to seeing Spice in due course and maybe in the flesh one day too :wink:

I'll see what I can do on the retrieving photo front....back soon(ish).

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i can't believe how much wylye has changed since you last posts photos :D handsome boy

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Good job Jadey is happy to accomodate ALL tastes from her loins ;-)

Di

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Im interested too :D lovely pics and def a difference :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts