Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Meet my muse, Hummus!

Over lockdown I made a little app to help us dog-owners enjoy planning-free day trips. The app is called Sally and plans you a whole day out, with just a few taps, in seconds flat.

We’ve got it working for trips to just outside out of London. I would love to hear what you all think and whether we should continue to pursue the idea or not!?

The website is www.sally.guide. Any feedback (especially negative!) warmly accepted!!!

Thanks

Hummus.png

·
Administrator
21,294 Posts
I'm half inclined to think this is advertising, which is not allowed on here. When I try to follow the links on your page it just tells me to download ITunes which I dont want clogging up my PC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm half inclined to think this is advertising, which is not allowed on here. When I try to follow the links on your page it just tells me to download ITunes which I dont want clogging up my PC.
We're not trying to advertise per se. That iTunes link is just to try what we made out if you have an iPhone. We built this app for dog owners like ourselves as a lockdown experiment :) It's not being run for profit, as you see there's no money involved and we really only want to see if it's actually useful for other people too. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts