Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I am new here, I have already learnt so much!. I haven't posted many posts yet,but i have been lurking in the background just reading and reading and reading lol.
Sometimes I must admit that I think to myself "oh god..labs sound really hard work" what with their chewing etc..and I wonder whether I will be able to bring her up and train her correctly,but then I read the posts and realise that with patience and understanding, just about any problem that i may face with Piper can be sorted out :) .
So basically I just want to say that this is a great site,and I am glad that i stumbled across it,and will definately be a regular here,as from the posts I also see that everyone is friendly and express their opinions with honesty and without malice,something you don't often find in these sort of forums.
So thanks everyone,keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know you all better.

Hazel x Angel and Piper x :hello2: bye for now x

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Hazel :)

Like you I've also learnt so much .... It has helped me no end!

You'll soon be a forum addict, like the rest of us :lol:

Best wishes

Fay

·
Administrator
21,394 Posts
There is no doubt that a young Labrador can be D**mn hard work, but they mature into the most wonderful creatures. I've had them around me now for the last 40 years and could not imagine life without them. Once trained, (I sometimes think that means them training us to accept their ways,) and they are no more trouble. This training is normally completed within the first 14 years!!!

Regards, John

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi hazel,
welcome to the wonderful world of labs. so glad that you have found the site helpful. as you can see theres allways someone who has been there, done it, got the t shirt and read the book :lol: these lovely guys have really helped me to understand max so much better. nothing is to small or trivial for them to come up with an answer. hope that piper (and angel) bring you much fun and happiness :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys

glad to know there are people there if I need them. One thing I CAN say about having Piper.is that i think she will help me no end with my exercise levels as I am up..down..up.down...up..down all through the day lol..and the newest and most used word in my vocabulary is NO :lol: things certainly won't be dull around here with Piper around ;).
Her and Angel arw getting on well,although Angel does keep telling her off,especaially when she is asleep and all of a suddne theres a little black thing chewing her tail..poor Angel just keeps looking at me as if to say " mummmm go play with the newbie..im tired lol "

Take care all..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts