Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Karen, 30 (add another year to that in June!), engaged to Graeme and we're at the mercy of Corbie, our 6 month old choc lab pup :D

Corbie was born on 7th November 2004. We had a 6 hour round trip to collect him from near Banff in the north east of Scotland on Boxing Day last year.

I originally hail from the south of England, a place called Emsworth near Portsmouth and moved to Scotland in September 2003 after three great holidays in the Highlands and wanting a change of lifestyle - oh, and the other half is originally a Scot, but got moved south by his folks when he was 15. Being an artist, this country is fantastic inspiration for me.

We love hiking up the Scottish hills and it will be great when Corbie is old enough to do this with us. He certainly enjoys his surroundings and I can't keep him out of the nearby river when we go on our walkies :lol:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Karen,

Great to have you with us again :D Any news on the wedding date yet...lol sorry couldn't resist :oops:

Hope Corbie enjoys his walks when he is able to go.

Cristina

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Karen said:
Hi I'm Karen, 30 (add another year to that in June!)
Hi Karen

Great to see you! You'll just beat me to 31! (I'm August!). Perhaps you'll beat me down the aisle too?! ;)

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: No date yet, weddings cost money... bought Corbie instead :lol:

I can't believe I've been 30 that long already :lol:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
James and I are getting married in October, and when we 1st sat down a few months and worked out budgets etc for the wedding one of the 1st things we wrote down was costs for kennels/pet sitter for the dogs.

Although they have both been in the kennels for the odd weekend before I really hated the idea of putting them in for 2 weeks when we are on our honeymoon, so yesterday we met a pet sitter who was absolutely lovely and she is looking after them (its costing over £400 for 17 days) but its worth the money..... :)

They defiantely come 1st even in our wedding plans, the lady is even bringing them to our reception so they can be in some of the photos....! :D

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Karen :)

How's the moulting Corbie :D

Thanks for asking about Harvey - he seems ok at the moment, fingers and everything crossed!

Fay :)

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello Karen and Corbie,

Welcome back your certainly sensible for getting Corbie instead of gettin married.... :lol: :cry: Get alot less problems from a canine than a human,... :) :?

How are you doing anyway, thank you for your message, glad I was of some help, was thinking of Corbie if you had changed his food too early

I'm slowly working my way down the introductions list at the moment, but one thing is puzzling me at the moment :? 8O is how many of the members are already mounting up so much inthe way of posts already, unless they are trying to get their totals high again, considering how long these forums have been going for.

Well done to Julie and Dave, by the way :lol: :)

Girls all send their best, woof woof woof :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bye for now

Colette (Brighteye)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi karen & corbie......

Welcome back.... :D yes you said it right brother born on the same date.....

Do post all those lovely pics again.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts