Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it was such a lovely sunny afternoon, inbetween work (have to pay for dog food some how :wink: ) I took the girls for a long stroll through the woods. The light was just lovely, so I took loads of photos :D

First up, a short break after a bit of running up hill after tennis balls

Tau out in front as usual, waiting for the two slow coaches to catch up

The two girls crossing a trickling brook, someone asked the other day if Tau was chocolate, I think it was Donna who thought she might be yellow - you can see the difference in shades in this photo

And here's the big smiley grizzly bear, Indie

Who can show a bit of agility when she needs to

Every now and then they wander off for a sniff, but unfortunately always seem to find me :roll:

Tau waiting in ambush, are you scared yet? 8O

Chocolate 'wolves, moving through the trees

What is it about old walls, they have so much texture, light and shade, and then someone has to plonk two numpties in front of it :lol:

And with woods, there are so many variations in colour and texture with the tree trunks, I love the different ones lined up on the left hand side of this pic

And then someone has to stick a chocolate numpty up the tree :lol:

Last shot, and I love them both really :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Just gorgeous photos I love the colours of both your beautiful dogs and the woods..stunning .love Indie jumping :D

G

·
What fantastic pictures! Your dogs are stunning and Tau is a beautiful colour!!

I went for a lovely walk with Rueben this afternoon, took my DSLR hoping to get some lovely shots! Turned the camera on only to realise I'd left the SD card in the computer at home! :oops: :lol:

Typical me :roll:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Hi Joanne

What stunning photos! And how gorgeous are your dogs? Beautiful colours. What camera do you have if you don't mind me asking.

"Torrie" is now up on the wall and looks wonderful - yes it's me!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
It was me that asked if Tau was chocolate...lol

The colour is even more amazing in the light of the woods, Tau looks a gorgeous sandy brown. Indy looking gorgeous as eever. Fab pics.

G

·
Beautiful dogs and beautiful photos. I wish I could get some like that of Ruby in the woods, but either she never stays still for long enough or the woods are too dark and they all come out blurred!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Those photo's are so good they should be in a chocolate lab calendar.
Hubby and I have been debating getting "number 2" for ages and I've decided I want a chocolate; he's been trying to coax me towards a cocker spaniel or something of that size.

Your dogs are absolutely bueatiful and the fact I've seen these gorgeous pictures is going to make it alot more difficult for him to talk me round on the spaniel!

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sue13 said:
Hi Joanne

What stunning photos! And how gorgeous are your dogs? Beautiful colours. What camera do you have if you don't mind me asking.

"Torrie" is now up on the wall and looks wonderful - yes it's me!
Oooh, now you're asking, I actually borrow one to photograph ongoing work, it's a Canon of some kind, I just point it and shoot, take as many pics as possible and hopefully I end up with a few nice ones. Fortunately Dad bought himself a posh one for Christmas 8)

Glad to hear Torrie's up on the wall, really pleased your Dad liked it so much :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
beautiful photos of your gorgeous girlies, even more stunning in that unusual light!! lovely :D :D

love jan and ruby xxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow. They are fabulous photo's :D
These def put my poor efforts to shame. :(

Lovely to see the 2 different shades of Choc. Looks like you all had a lovely afternoon & walk.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow. They are fabulous photo's :D
These def put my poor efforts to shame. :(

Lovely to see the 2 different shades of Choc. Looks like you all had a lovely afternoon & walk.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Thanks Joanne, Just looked at those pictures all over again they really are stunning. Your girls are just fab :D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Sunshine in Yorkshire? 8O 8O :lol: of course you need to make the most of it :lol: Lovely pictures of the girls and what a wonderful wood - like something out of a fairytale 8) 8)

Thanks for posting!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts