Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sasha is now seven and a half months old but still small. Last weigh in she was 18.6 kg she has a healthy appetite . She's still on puppy food as she's so small but not sure whether to switch. Oscar was obviously much bigger but I'm fairly sure he did have a growth spurt at about eight months still waiting for hers. She gets very leggy then the body grows then the head catches up.
Didn't know if she maybe needed some supplements or something ?

With Oscar last week.

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Awwwwww :lilangel:

In the fourth pic she "knows" you are talking about her!! :wink:

The growth spurts go on until approx. 18 months and then the body starts to gain shape (don't mean porky) and when they are about two that is when you have your "real lab, proper lab" :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Casodil said:
Awwwwww :lilangel:

In the fourth pic she "knows" you are talking about her!! :wink:

The growth spurts go on until approx. 18 months and then the body starts to gain shape (don't mean porky) and when they are about two that is when you have your "real lab, proper lab" :D

Chel and Dilys xxx
Daft really it's not that long since is oscar was her age seems ages ago though.

C

·
0 Posts
Build wise she looks very simlar to my Willow who at 7 and a half months old is 17.5kg all legs and very slim.

She eats like a horse, is full of energy, healthy and happy so I am not worried. I moved Willow onto adult food at 6 months (I also changed to Skinners F&T as it is cheaper than James Wellbeloved) but it didnt seem to change or slow down her growth rate.

She still has "Knees", as does your Sasha so I think they will both grow a little more but probably not too much, they will continue to fill out after that for a while though.

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Coco is a very similar build. She has broadened and filled out a bit now but at maturity she is 22kg and just under 19" tall. Her chest is deeper and broader now.

Coco at 5 months

12 months

1 - 5 of 5 Posts