Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
glad to see the site working again... i lost total contact with it after about 10am this morning... had nothing to do all day until now lol, and i HAVE to do the ironing now lol.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Your more than likely right Jane it is all us lurkers :lurk:
Either that or an over load of postings by clair!!! :lol: (& me!).

Cristina

G

·
You don't suppose Dylan has chewed some vital part of the equipment and sent the whole thing crashing?

Only joking Dylan but the phrase to do a Dylan is getting quite popular. I hope he is feeling much better now Lynne. I was thinking about him earlier and hoped he was resting his poorly leg and not in any pain.

Does anyone know how Dylan is today any news anyone?

Michaela

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Michaela,

I spoke to Lynne today, and she said he is on the mend! His swelling on his leg has gone down alot. :D and he is eating !! 8O

Cristina

G

·
Thanks for letting me know how Dylan is Cristina.

I'm sure Lynne is relieved that he is on the mend, it's a worrying thing looking after a sick lab.

Michaela

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Hi michaela,cristina's right dylan is feeling better,and the vet is happy with his progress ,well he would have been untill dylan came across Barkley a golden lab and Foxy a little alsation guide dog in training,could i keep him from dragging me across the road like a wet dishcloth so he could go play,and no matter how hard you try and tell people dylan cant play they still insist on letting their dogs run loose while i am feeling a right p**t trying to drag him away for his own good,eventually got away but not before dylan's limp had got worse.anyway Dylan is innocent,last night had nothing to do with him he was on best behaviour, take care lynne+dylan.

G

·
Hi Lynne

Glad to hear from you and that Dylan is feeling better.
Keep us posted on his progress.
Big hugs to Dylan from all of us here.

Michaela

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
:shock: :shock: ..lol..wasnt me i didnt do it..lol.

awwww lynn poor dylan you will have to make a sighn saying dylan cant play at the moment SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!..lol.hope all is well with him soon xxxx

oooo cristina you broke it not me..lol..im going ot ban myself from posting..lol. wow that would be like asking me not to eat choclate..LOL..

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Clair took dylan where i thought we would not see many people this evening and i think he has pulled my arm out of it's sockett,he was pulling like an idiot,dont know which is worse daft people or daft dylan,glad you got rosze back safe,lynne,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts