Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally rave about this food but I have been let down by them, has anyone else had any problems recently? Here is some of the letter I have just written to them

I placed an order with you on Monday 13h July 2009 for 15kg of Muesli Mix and 15kg of Premium Active.

In the past my orders have always arrived by next day delivery so when I hadn’t received anything by Thursday 16th July I telephoned you. The man I spoke to explained that my order was coming from your manufacturer and should be with me shortly. I received the Muesli Mix on Friday 17th. By Saturday 25th July I had still not received the Premium Active so I phoned again and spoke to Nicole, she too told me that it was coming from the manufacturer and should be with me soon. Saturday 1st August and still no delivery, I phoned and spoke to Nicole who phoned me back and told me that you thought I had had my delivery, she promised she would sort it out.
Thursday 6th August - left message on your telephone system, Friday 7th August - emailed you. Saturday 8th August and I telephoned you again only to be told that you were all on Holiday!

Sorry to say that I wont be using them again and my 3 are now back on Skinners!
Lorna

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Oh Lorna no! That's rubbish! You know my Lucy is on Whites and we've never had a problem, but we've only got one bag left now and i'm worrying i'll have the same problem :(

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got my food tody and a very nice email from Whites :) I willbe sticking with Whites!

Lorna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts