Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fun question, some will maybe recognise one or two of the dogs from pictures I've posted previously on here and elsewhere, but which of these is show bred, and which has the most show breeding in their pedigree?

Registered
A fun question, some will maybe recognise one or two of the dogs from pictures I've posted previously on here and elsewhere, but which of these is show bred, and which has the most show breeding in their pedigree?

View attachment 26825
I would say the yellow is show bred, and one of the black ones has the most pedigree but not sure which one. I am most definitely no expert . They are all gorgeous though 馃槏

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would say the yellow is show bred, and one of the black ones has the most pedigree but not sure which one. I am most definitely no expert . They are all gorgeous though 馃槏
Crikey I'd forgotten about this!

The two blacks are litter siblings, brother and sister, and are the most show bred, followed equally really by the yellow and chocolate.

Premium Member
With the best will in the world, I could never have identified which was which. 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhh shows how much I know 馃槅. They are all stunning.
When I posted it, I think it was more to do with showing (excuse the pun) you can't really tell straight away necessarily. Branta has been all legs and gangly for a while now, and she's only just started to fill out, I got asked at ring craft if she's working bred. Branta is the second one in from the right, sat next to her brother. The yellow and choc aren't related in any way, either to my two or to each other.

With the best will in the world, I could never have identified which was which. 馃ぃ馃ぃ
To be fair, neither would I if I hadn't known. Sometimes it may be more obvious but all of them have some show breeding, just the two pups I bred have more at the front end of the pedigree than the yellow or choc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts