Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking today which tv or film character would you liken your pooches too. :wink:

This is an easy one for me:-

Skylar is definitely Chewbacca from the Star Wars trilogy. Not looks wise you understand, although, of course, she is very hairy. No because she makes exactly the same sound as Chewbacca when Elphie is nipping and biting at her. It is quite uncanny the likeness, and is so funny. If the actor who plays Chewbacca should ever relinquish his part and they want to make further films then I know a good voice stand in! The force is definitely with Skylar!!!!

Elphie on the other hand is like a wound up spring. Every morning like clockwork at 6am she is ready for take off. She is practically chomping at the bit to escape her crate. You can almost see the steam coming off her as she impatiently waits for the door to release. She is out of the crate and circling the lounge at speed. She is the Tazmanian Devil. :D :D She is like a mad thing possessed for the next hour, until she runs out of steam... :)

So who is your dog like?

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Tigger.

Wants reassurance and hugs one minute and is Little Miss Independent the next. LOVES meeting new people and bouncing them! Has crazy, bizarre ideas. Demands attention.

G

·
Mine all make Chewbacca noises too, even the Pood, although hers is a little higher pitched :lol: . I do believe the chap who invented the Chewbacca noise, copied the noise his Lab made. :wink:

As for who I liken my dogs to.......Mojo is soooo "Hermione Granger"... Clever/ I know, I know, Me First and just a bit bossy. Pood is rather "Luna Lovegood"...a complete innocent soul who thinks everybody likes her, bit quirky too. Pickle is just developing her character, although she is terribly NICE, honest and rather excitable/enthusiastic, so I'm thinking "Phoebe Buffay" here. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts