Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Where do your furry friends sleep at night? Anyone have their furry friends snuggled up in bed with them?

Brad sleeps by our bed, in his bed! We've tried him sleeping on our bed only twice, and each time we said 'never again' ! lol

He's far too big, hairy & snores like an old tractor!! (And Brad's the same! lol - just joking hubby!) :lol:

Anyone prefer to keep the upstairs a dog hair free zone? (completely understandable in my opinion btw) :wink: :D

I've attached a poll too. :D

Julie

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Julie,

Harvey sleeps in the kitchen, and doesn't mind at all :)

Upstairs is where the cats live - so its black hairs downstairs, and white and ginger up! :roll:

Fay :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hiya

The only place we could fit Jester's crate is under the stairs, in hte living room. Our kitchen is tiny! army quarters are great lol!

He sleeps in there at night and if we go out as he cant come with us yet, but during the day he sleeps wherever he wants usually at my feet under the computer table.

Lyndsay xxx

·
Registered
880 Posts
Vogue sleeps under my bed,which is technically downstairs but if i had a nornal house with bedrooms upstairs then she'd be upstairs, i let her on my bed while i'm reading or whatever but always send her off to her bed when i want to actually sleep. the exception being when we first went to my family home and i had both vogue and richey on my double bed and there wasnt much room left for me!

Anna

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Corbie sleeps in the extension to the kitchen in his crate on his nice comfy doggy cushion, although he comes in with me for a couple of hours in the morning, laying on teh floor next to the bed when Graeme gets up and goes to work :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sasha noramally sleeps in her bed in the kitchen, with the very odd exception of upstairs every once in a while (like last night!)

When I lived on my own, she slept on my bed most nights, but now Im with Gareth, there aint room for 3! I know I should kick Gareth out of bed really!!

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max has got his own bed upstairs with me which is were he starts off. as soon as he thinks im asleep he will hop up on the end of the bed and gradually work his way up untill hes got his head on the pillow :lol:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Sounds like my 2 are like Max - they startoff at the bottom of our bed in their lovely comfy beds....but soon as they assume us to be asleep they hop up onto our bed, slowly working their way up - we often wake up looking at the dogs rather than each other!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Bailey sleeps downstairs in his basket at night and on the sofa during the day!!

I did let him in my room once but he was a figit and insisted lying along the length of my pillows. Kept telling him to get down but as soon as i'd drop off he launched himself back on again - he's not very graceful i'm afraid. After a couple of hours of that i lost patience and he's been downstairs since :)

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Maxsmum thats exactly what Hershey does and then in the middle of the night you wake up with no cover and cramp in your leg cos he is laying on it hehe :lol:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
either that mel or you are hanging half out the bed with a cold wet nose stuck in your neck or ear and his lordship is sprawled diagonally across the bed so you cant get back in :roll:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hiya :p

all 3 of my dogs have the free roam of the house in certain parts of the day that is...daytime they have hall kitchen and living room floor and furniture..lol..

nightime they have free roam all over house until we go to bed then they are in our room or landing (with stair gate closed so they cant go downstairs)
the 2 labs sleep at the side of our bed on a quilt and charlie sleeps on our bed..lol..

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

Well, Smudge starts off in his bed by the side of ours. He comes round to my side at about 5 am and whines to wake me up. Then I have to help him get up for a cuddle (I know full well he can get up on his own!).

He'll sleep by our feet for about 5 minutes before he climbs up and takes over my pillow! I end up hanging over the side of the bed whilst he relaxes in comfort for the next couple of hours!

All the best,
Nic
X

S

·
0 Posts
Corrie sleeps either in his bed in my bedroom or on my bed - I know, I am soft with him and he is spoilt lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
our scooby sleeps downstairs whereever i am but at night he sleeps in my bedroom in his crate he did not like it in kitchen barked all night but having a small kitchen was not easy to get around his crate :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bridget sleeps in my bedroom in her bed by the side of mine, upstairs. The problem is to carry her every night up by the spiral staircase as she doesn't go by herself, and she is becoming heavier and heavier (20Kg now). If I leave her downstairs, then she starts crying.

Labrazil.

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello fello lurkers
My dogs sleep in the kitchen or the livin room which ever takes their fancy but I never let them sleep in the bed room, they are very lucky if they even get in there let alone sleep.....call me sad if you want,..... but its the way of things in our house, but it doesn't mean that I love them any the less. :)

Colette

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster sleeps on the bed,sometimes he gets off and sleeps on the floor and then wakes me up pretending he can't climb back on the bed :roll: I know he can because I've seen him do it. (a bit like Smudge Nic lol)

Kev

1 - 20 of 25 Posts