Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Thought it would be nice to find out where everyone is from... 8)

I am originally from Yeovil, in Somerset & Dave is originally from Willenhall, West Midlands.

We met in Weymouth. :D

Then we lived in Portsmouth, then a place called Goring-On-Thames, South Oxfordshire - before selling up and leaving for our travels.

Tell us where you're from :wink:

Regards,

Julie

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi :)

We live in Hereford - which is a lovely place, just on the border of Wales.

I've always lived here and really enjoy it, lots of lovely walks!

Fay :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hi everyone

Well I was born in Coventry and quickly wisked off to Nuneaton and spend a weird childhood schooldays in Nuneaton and every other day down Southampton/Isle of Wight/Hayling Island.
When I was 22 I married a prat and lived in solely in Coventry for years, got divorced and moved to the East Riding of Yorkshire just over 3 years ago and here I am today.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hello!

I am from Southampton - have lived here all my life, we dont live in the city we live on the outskirts in a little village called Burridge - its fantastic, we are a 15 minute drive from the Forest and 15 mins from the beach, we are really lucky to have such nice walks around us so close as well - perfect for having dogs! :D

Sarah

·
Registered
364 Posts
Cornwall here .. born here, as were my parents, grand parents, great grandparents, etc, etc!.

Lived here most of my life except for a transient period years ago following my parents divorce when I was carted around the country without having much choice. Now I have the choice I have yet to find anywhere that makes me want to leave again, so I guess here I will stay!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi all,,,

I live in Mumbai, India.... But know Britian so well...Right from Isle of Skye to the tiny village of Marlborough... :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi

I was born in Ayrshire in Scotland but we moved down to Colchester in Essex when i was 14 and have lived here ever since.

I have half of my family down here and the other half in still up in Scotland.

Lyndsay xxx

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi all
i was born in berkshire but moved around so much lost count. i settled in ipswich for 25 years but after a horendous marriage and divorce moved to hartford just outside huntingdon 4 years ago

·
Registered
292 Posts
Good morning all

We live in Croydon, Surrey and we're surrounded by beautiful woodland. Hope the weather continues to pick up as Mario is allowed on his walks soon!

Hope you all have a great day
Lucy and Mario

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hi we come from Middlesex and a short walk away is the local rugby ground where hershey likes to steal the balls and the woods where hershey loves to investigate

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Not far from you Lucy, in Richmond. Some lovely parks on the doorstep, including Richmond Park of course, and the Thames a five minute walk away - ideal for a daily swim.
Jenny :)

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I lived in Emsworth in Hampshire all my life until I got my first house with Graeme in 2002. We bought a place in Whiteley, near Fareham also in Hampshire.

Now we live in a wee village called Crook of Devon, near Kinross in Scotland and we love it! :D My folks still live in Emsworth and my sister is in Portsmouth so I am always nipping back south for visits.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi

i am originally from leeds, but now live in huntingdon, cambs with my partner, 3 children and my new addition holly, our choc lab.

many thanks for this site, tracey aand holly

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello again,

I'm from London, Hammersmith originally, my husband was born here in Perth, Scotland. We met when he was in the army, he's been stationed in a couple of countries, but the best was Germany, where we done a fair bit of travelling round it siteseeing, the best place that we stayed on our travels in Germany was a place called the Mosel valley where they grow grow alot of the grapes, we did our fair share of picking them too :lol:

All that wine tasting too :? :lol: :oops:

We must have spent at least 2 years in Germany, and then we travelled back to this country through Holland, so flat not a hill in site :( considering how many of them we have up here in Scotland Any way I;ve got to go now, so many other people to say hi, too
Take care lol

colette

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in Shetland with my husband Rob and my three children who still live at home. I have lived here all my life, Rob is from the North East of Scotland. Two of my children live "doon south" one in Montrose and one in stirling. The others still stay at home with us, and our loopy labs. Jake came from Orkney and Beth came from Scottish Mainland. She was a "failed" gundog - she hated guns :roll: . But she is a lovely mam and a brilliant family pet :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
i was born in Somerset but only lived there till i was 4 then we moved to Southampton (and Malaysia for a year and Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire for 8 months) til last year when i was 19 I came up to university in Cheltenham.
I kinda regard Southampton as home tho, we live 100 metres from Southampton common and 10 minutes drive from the forest, we have relitives in Poole in Dorset so we go for beach walks quite a lot!
Anna

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi all

WE live in Ketton, a little village near Stamford in Lincolnshire (although we're classed as Rutland so have to pay their extortionate council tax instead!!)

My familys from Northamptonshire, and so after college in Winchester, moved back up this way to teach!! Met hubbie John who's from near Edinburgh but despite all his attempts to head back up there we're staying put here!!

Will be doing lots of trips up to Scotland with kids and dogs in car though to visit family- hmm - cant wait!

Shelley

1 - 20 of 95 Posts