Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So George is able to behave when we are in the room and will follow commands such as 'leave it'... But as soon as we leave he's up on the counter, taking things, getting the baby's toys, pulling the washing down off the line, running around the garden with plant pots, going on the part of the sofa he's not to go on, darting up the stairs (if you've left the gate open).

He's 18 months. I'm just wondering if our home will ever be normal? We have to scan the room and remove everything he's not allowed to touch every time we leave the room. Have others had this issue and the pup has grown out of it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
So George is able to behave when we are in the room and will follow commands such as 'leave it'... But as soon as we leave he's up on the counter, taking things, getting the baby's toys, pulling the washing down off the line, running around the garden with plant pots, going on the part of the sofa he's not to go on, darting up the stairs (if you've left the gate open).

He's 18 months. I'm just wondering if our home will ever be normal? We have to scan the room and remove everything he's not allowed to touch every time we leave the room. Have others had this issue and the pup has grown out of it?
Oh crikey is Georgie still doing this he sounds just like my Monty! We joined last week hoping for the magic answers haha Monty’s 10 months ! I was going by 28 months he would have grown out of the behaviour you’ve described x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts