Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little Baymax has never drooled but now having turned five months sometimes he has this yucky long clear filaments of saliva dangling from his lower lips. Is this a normal evolution, is it just a phase? I do understand why he foams a little when walking in the park with all of that sniffing around. I would also recognize drooling associated to being fed (hey Pavlov) but several times I could not find out any plausible association.

Thanks for your opinions/experience

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
If food isn't involved it will be general excitement, possibly the alluring smell of the girlies.

·
Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mmm interesting. As the same thing happens to me, especially when the girl wears Chanel No.5, I would have thought of that (joking of course) but today he was sitting on the sofa near me in the house, so I really cannot understand what the trigger might be (nor was I wearing Chanel No.5).

·
Administrator
21,211 Posts
Much teething is over by that time, but it's likely he is still changing the canine teeth. Were he older I would suspect a bad tooth, but at 5 months old he's hot had them long enough for them to go bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts