Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have just taken Jess to the vets for her last vacination, and is a lovely healthy pup...

I was just wondering because i forgot to ask, when or if would I need to take her back, are there any more injections, or for worming etc?

I havent a clue...

Thanx

Laura x

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Laura,

I'm just going on my experience - we have taken Harvey back every month to be wormed and weighed - this is until he is 6 months. Then I think it's every 3 months to be wormed.

Regarding the injections - it's a booster every year. Our vets send a reminder, so I'm sure yours will to.

Best wishes

Fay

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I've not had to take Corbie back since his final injection. As I buy his wormer online, I don't need to go back, until his boosters (although I'm thinking of using holistic nosodes though instead of booster jabs).

I will take Corbie if he ever gets ill of course!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx Fay for your help.. I will do that then, I will have to set myself a reminder lol

Thanx again

Laura

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi
like me you could just take her back for routine health checks to make sure all is still fine with your dog :)i take mine every 2-3 months
then again im just a paranoid mum...lol..

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

I was given wormer to give to Ben every 3 weeks myself. I think the only injections that you have to have after these are just the boosters which are once a year as fay said. I could not tell you if you have to back to the vets as we are there all the time anyway as Ben has OCD, I'am sure they have allocated us are own seats! :lol: Good luck with your pup!
Ben did have to go back at 6mths for a teenage health check but that was it, not that he minded as he got a free goodie bag!!!! :D
Cristina

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
oh yes and i take them when i go to collect the frontline for them dreaded fleas which seem to attack mostly in the summer months gggrrrrrrr horrid lil things..lol..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts