Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face after having had a visit from Sarah, Nellie and Basil.

This is one of the photos I took of the 2 sisters, Nellie on the left, Martha on the right being kept in place by my grandson Ashley.

Lovely Nellie

I know I'm a little biased but I think you'll agree that Nellie's a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Gorgeous girls Lynda :D
Martha is so like Darcie at that age.................definately something in those genes :D

G

·
Nooooo What have you done with Little Nellie Noo 8O 8O 8O ????

She's got all BIG!

They are both gorgeous though and I love their sloppy sits....Like Mrs Miggins with their "wares" on show. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Oooh Lynda, you must be soooo proud!

Hayley xx

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Oh what stunners.....Lyndaloo.....one day we will have to swap pups, I will have one of yours and you can have one of mine......as you want to steal my babies and I would sure steal yours!! And Nellie too. :lol: :lol:

Trace x

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Aww, I love that top photo :D

Nellie has her 'meerkat' face on on the 2nd :lol:

Thank you for having us, Nellie was clearly thrilled to see Granny, Mummy and her Aunties and sister :D

·
Premium Member
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tjlab said:
Oh what stunners.....Lyndaloo.....one day we will have to swap pups, I will have one of yours and you can have one of mine......as you want to steal my babies and I would sure steal yours!! And Nellie too. :lol: :lol:

Trace x
Just licking the end of my pencil and making a note of that Trace, your babies are beauuuuutiful :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts