Labradors Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just realised that I can now scrumple the top of Moles head when she stands next to me without bending down 8O 8O when did my baby grow and my mini Mole disappear into this long legged beauty? 8O

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Lets have some more pics of the long-legged beauty.... I can't get enough photos of Moley Mole :D

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Perhaps you've shrunk...but if you've shrunk then so have I :wink:

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Luna is a shorty and me being rather tall means I'll never be able to scrumple her head without bending or getting her to jump up!! Enjoy scrumpling with ease!!

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just for Mo, and anyone else who wants to look :lol:

and finally one of Meg, cos I can't miss her out :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you :D she looks like she still has her polar bear head in the first picture but I think its the way the photos taken as she's more in proportion now, :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Gorgeous girlie, I just LOVE her!!!

Thanks for posting pics :wink:

You'll have to watch me at the charity day, I'll be ushering her into my car if you're not careful :lol:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Moj said:
Gorgeous girlie, I just LOVE her!!!

Thanks for posting pics :wink:

You'll have to watch me at the charity day, I'll be ushering her into my car if you're not careful :lol:
You won't have a problem, she'd go off with anyone as long as they have nice treats :wink:
I'll swop her for Bracken :wink:

G

·
Oh, she's so beautiful, and so slim! Ruby looks like a chocolate chunk in comparison (and they were born a day apart!)

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pook said:
Oh, she's so beautiful, and so slim! Ruby looks like a chocolate chunk in comparison (and they were born a day apart!)
I've actually just upped her rations abit as I thought she was getting too skinny and then I realised that I hadn't increased her daily allowance for about 2 months - felt really guilty :roll:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
"I'll swop her for Bracken"

Don't joke about it.... I might just hold you to that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
oh isn;t she lovely, i knew chocs would look good in green as well..have been trying to think of another collar colour for Alfie...lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts