Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wondered, what is your labs favorite walk? Ben LOVES :love5: the beach! He'll dashes across the sands and heads straight for the sea. He always looks happy when he is soaking wet ,covered in sand and with the odd piece of sea weed on him somewhere (normally his mouth)! After his workout in the sea, he likes to dabble in a spot of digging in the sand for buried treasure (stones, shells etc) never money :roll: !!!!. Then its off along the waters edge to find the biggest stick he can and try to fit it in the boot of the car! :lol:

Cristina

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Cristina & Ben - Shadow's favourite walk is around a local reservoir which combines nice muddy paths and swimming in the reservoir - a Labby paradise :D

A close second would be the walk from my parents house in Weston Super Mare down to the lovely sandy beach and sea.

Cheers

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
353 Posts
There are lovely walks where I live, to the river or the church but Scooby's favourite is a country park with woods near to my parents-in-law.

He gets really excited when he knows he's going and there are usually a few other dogs there as well. I call it 'doggy paradise' :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts