Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

As our Labs love almost everything in this wonderful world, what would you say is their most favourite pastime?

I think with our Bradley it has to be swimming - he can't get enough of it, albeit in a lake, in the sea, in the river or in a puddle! :p 8)

The other thing he love's is other dogs...no matter how big or how small, he is always desperate to say hello to them, even if they are just a small approaching blob in the distance! :lol:

How about your labs?

I look forward to hearing all about them. :wink:

Julie

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Julie

Not sure if I can print one of his current favourites! ;)

He loves walking and meeting people and the big softie loves climbing up onto the sofa and leaning in for a cuddle! Seriously, he seems to just love doing that!

Not sure about swimming yet as we don't really have many places to take him around here. As for meeting other dogs, bring Bradley on over when you get back and we'll let you know! He had his eye on a lovely little lab cross called Meg at training classes - and they loved running around the room playing at the end of class one day so I think he does like other doggies but just doesn't get much opportunity to mix with any.

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi julie

rosze favourite pastime wow she has a few..lol..digging is one but i think her really big fav is running in the sand i dont know why but as soon as she sees soft sand she goes mental and runs in it till she has covered everyone in sand..lol.

brandys fav pastime is playing go find with me or just generally getting a huge fuss...lol..

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
maxs fav? well just has to be football :lol:
eating comes near the top of the list. mugging the poor old postie for a biccy is a fav as well :D

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hersheys favorite past times is Sleeping and looking out the window watching the world pass by and everyso often barking heheh :lol:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Bailey's favourite past time is water.......in any situation. Bath, puddles, sea, streams, clean, dirty - not fussed - He starts homing in on it from about a mile away i reckon!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jake and Beth are very much swimming, and as we have lots of water its just as well. Also Jake loves curling up on the rug, with my youngest and sleeping :lol: both of them are lazy lumps. Beth loves bringing things back from the beach, she collects everything she finds under a bush at the top of the garden, and brings them in to us one at a time, thinks she will get a treat if she does (usually does :oops: ).

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Charlies favourite pastime is defiantely playing with his ball - he would play all day given half the chance - swimming comes a close second though! :wink:

As for Izzie, well I think that her favourite is wonding Charlie up by running quicker than him to his ball and nicking it - typical woman, we get what we want all the time! :D :wink:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Got to be snuggling on the sofa and playing with one of his (many) soft squeeky) toys, but NOT finding underwear :D :D
He also loves going anywhere in the car - you only have to open the hatch and he's in - even with the parcel shelf still in place!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Toffee and Popcorns favourite pass time is playing footie!! And Toffee LOVES cats!!!! When we go to Jess's parents house she gets soooooo excited because she knows she'll see Monty their cat!!!
Chris :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,852 Posts
Today, it's licking the kitchen table (it's covered in flour). :x The fact she's no longer choccie but white is a dead giveaway!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster's has to be showing off his horticultural skills, he loves digging up plants and scattering the remains around the garden and the living room 8O .

Kev

1 - 16 of 16 Posts