Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how Daisy lets us know she wants to go out...

Anyone remember the photo of the black lab with the cat flap around its neck? Please re-post if you do!

·
Registered
426 Posts
awww - that is so luvverly!!

The bug does exactly the same - both in the back door and also the garden gate (we have a super lazy cat!).....

Does your cat punch Daisy through the flap?? Skye Boy has perfected the waiting for Beetle to pull back and close the flap, but then gets bonced on the nose by a black and white feline paw!!

Isn't it great when they wag their tails from here? - the whole bum is wobbling side to side, with the head firmly locked in place

Great pic - I must master the art of photo bucketing!

g

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
oh my ... thats blimmen hilarious!!! Both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hee hee.... Funnily enough, we have a similar one........ Labs and their noseyness eh??!!!!! :wink:

G

·
Love it. :D :D

Mine have all looked through the cat flap, whether to be nosey or as a request to be let out/in.

The funniest time was when our garage was broken into and the Police came round. We were stood in the garden, myself and 2 Policemen, with Tara, Mojo and Oyster taking it in turns to shove their head through the cat flap, one after the other in quick succession, being nosey. There must have been one hell of a lot of jostling going on on the other side of the door and you could almost hear them saying "Get out, it's my turn now" :lol: .

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Lovely pics, labs are just soooo nosy, thankfully I don`t have a cat flap, CJ would probably be wearing it round his neck or standing guard waiting for Jess cat to come in (he`s determined Jesse WILL play with him one day :lol: )

I don`t have a pic of CJ wearing a cat flap but do have this one when he was still a pup, wearing a stairgate :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
LMAO at the cat flap piccies.

But MAry..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how did he end up like that????

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
_Donna_ said:
But MAry..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how did he end up like that????
I had it at the bottom of the stairs, had gone up to do something and he tried to follow, I heard a crash and shot down, that was how i found him, I was in stitches and made him wait while I took pics before releasing him :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts