Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a 4 year old golden lab called Alfie and he has a few issues!

As a puppy he lived with my now husband and his mum so they were basically his owners. Now he lives with me and my husband and has done for the last year and a half. He has had a problem with going to the toilet in that it is always very runny and he often wakes me during the night to go to the toilet. I thought it had something to do with his food and treats so I have changed his food and sought a lot of advice.

We recently went away for the week and Alfie stayed at his old home. All through the week his toilet routine was perfect and all pos were firm! I thought it may be the water so I have changed this as he came home and all the old problems returned. The water change has not helped at all and I am now out of ideas other than it being anxiety related. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I want a happy dog.

Also he was recently attacked and now is extremely aggressive to other dogs when walking on the lead, fine off the lead. Has anyone experienced similar problems?

Phew I think that is it!!

Sam

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Hi and welcome,

I don't feel able to offer any advice, but I'm sure others will be along soon.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hi Sam and welcome to LF :D

There are a lot of things to discuss in your post, but on the health side, what did the vet say about your dogs diarrhoea?

Once any health problems have been ruled out, you can explore the possibility of other causes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts