Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have I missed something or what, but all I keep seeing on the website related help is someone posting their comment but no one can read it :roll: .
Are they hoping it will resolve iteself in a blink of an eye and others answer their question or are they just trying to make it worse by typing something we cannot read or reply to, for christsake just stop typing a respone to a topic if it has gone past one page, its pointless and a waste of time, can anyone feel my loss of patience :wink: , I think I have lost the will to live seeing posts that do not exist :evil:

June :(

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
I imagine less frequent visitors don*t know about the problems on here so post without realising their answer won*t be seen, and of course it is not always easy to know when you post if your message will end up on page 2.

Interestingly I am sometimes able to reach page 2 of a thread, but no idea why it works sometimes but not always.

I wish they would sort the problems. I came back here after an absence, but have found things very frustrating. I*ve had a PM sitting in my inbox for a week that I can*t open. I would have expected some of the problems to be fixed by now, or at least some message from the person fixing the issue to let us know what has happened and how long it might take to get right.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Just spent 15 mins typing a reply on a thread - waste of time as cant see my post........

Not bothering to post for now other than this attempt

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Sophie, am really pleased to have a reply but to be honest alot of the posts do seem to be from people who are aware of the problems but seem to think it is worth a post, I think that is what has sent me over the top :roll: .
I did think I was a patient sort but now it seems I am not at all and finding it a bit pointless bothering to log in at all, but nice to see a familiar face even if it will be for a very short time.

I suppose it may be possible to keep things going if we restart posts after 2nd page :lol: , of course only if worth it 8)

June xx

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
COASTER said:
Just spent 15 mins typing a reply on a thread - waste of time as cant see my post........

Not bothering to post for now other than this attempt
Never mind Coaster, maybe it will pop up later when you least expect it, I found that is what happened to one of mine yesterday :roll: . Not much point though as cannot read anything after it :wink: :eek:

June

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
gavnles said:
wonder what would happen if this post gets to page 2 :?:
I think June might virtually slap you :lol:

I can get to some page 2s, even page 3s <gasp> but there are a few telling me there is no page 2 when I think there is (someone is showing as having posted but they're not on page 1).

I see quotes have gone wrong too.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I assume the quote thing is broken as well as they don't appear to be presenting properly

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
OMG IT'S ALL HAPPENING!!!! :wav:

Yungster is Canadian and will not understand what happens on "Page Three"!! :wink: and TBH, only the "mature" members will know :roll:

There will be pictures of t*ts (small garden birds)!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please excuse my silly/quirky sense of humour :roll:

Chel and Dilys xxx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts