Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Unbelievable! with a broken pelvis I would not breed a bitch But the legs - A total disgrace

·
Premium Member
8,786 Posts
Mortified, Simply mortified. Poor dog. :(

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Disgusting. I would like to swear lots.

There are millions (literally) of dogs killed each year in the US due to a lack of good homes and these people breed from this poor dog? 8O :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Utterly obscene. Never seen anything like it and various stages of this from mating to the pups leaving fill me with horror and disgust.
Di

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
My question would also be how does the dog manage day to day without both legs? Never mind the litter of pups as well :(

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
_Sam_ said:
My question would also be how does the dog manage day to day without both legs? Never mind the litter of pups as well :(
I have seen video footage of some dogs without back legs, who do remarkably well. I was watching a video of a Boxer sort I think he was, recently, he was amazing. He does have a wheelchair type device for getting about too I gather, but on this occasion he was just flying around on the front legs and looked SO happy. I don't know what their long-term prospects are like, but if they can enjoy a good quality of life for as long as possible, great.

No-one who loved their dog could possibly consider breeding from a dog with no back legs though. Still can't quite comprehend this one :(

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
This AD is an OBSENE FREAK SHOW!!!! - - - and the breeder got her bit of "fame" :twisted:

I've "googled" this and read Doberman Forums in the USA, on this topic and they were :twisted: :twisted:

We can only hope that the puppies have gone to loving homes and the Mamma Dog will be loved and cared for - - - ??????? ---- I think NOT!!!

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Totally unbelievable, I could not even begin to say what I feel about it, I would e locked up. :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts