Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering what your labs favourite toy is? My lab Ben has a white teddy bear which he takes every where. Its like a kid with a comfort blanket! :? He Likes to hold in between his front legs, suck his head (yes suck!!!) and fall asleep :lol: Strange Dog!

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Shadow loves his big soft strawberry called Susie (that's what it said on the tag!) that honks! He also has a soft dog called Bertie that groans and a duck called Webster that lost his squeek ages ago! In fact he has his head on Susie now, fast asleep in front of the fire!

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Susie the strawberry! :lol: Funny how they like the ones that make a noise. Before the bear, Ben had an elephant that "farted" but luckily the batteries ran out and he has'nt bothered with it since! :laughing6:

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Corbie's favourites are:

plush squeak toy called Gary the Gobstopper,
furry critter squeak toy,
and Plush Puppies I-Qube puzzle toy

Oh and his new Busta Cube, if you can call that a toy, very noisy though when he's bashing that about the house!

He's got a toybox full of toys in the lounge... spoilt pup (aren't they all)!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi there

Smudge's favourite is a squeaky duck that looks a bit dragon-like! He loves it but it sends him a bit wild so we have to restrict it's usage!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Brad's favourite was a 'Roaring' hippo - that was until he chewed all the legs and ears of it!!! He used to go crazy when it roared, but was so funny to watch!!

He now likes his rubber squeaky chicken, which he shakes all about!

We rotate his toys now, as he gets bored with them after a week or so. When we get the same ones out again, it's like he's never seen them before and gets all excited all over again! :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
it s amazing how they all seem to like anything that makes a noise!

Karen, i wonder if Gary the Gobstopper is related to Suzie the Strawberry? :lol:

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi there...

Frodos fav toys are Fishy ( the Red dotted sqeeky Fish) and Doggie ( Orange again sqeeky pup)... but he get bored very soon....guess he has learnt that from me :cry: ... so the rotation principle works great.....

But he is CRAZYYYY about his leash :roll: and plays with it EVERDAY without being bored.....:p.....

·
Registered
364 Posts
Harvey's favourite is the stuffed squeaky pheasant he had for Christmas which has proved to be very durable as its still intact (with squeak!) after much chewing and flinging about!

He also does things to it that would be embarrassing if the vicar came to visit! :lol:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max's fav is a blue and white spotted cat! it was one of the first toys he had. its definitly a comfort thing as if he gets into trouble with me (which is very rare being such a perfect little angel :roll: ) he grabs his cat and goes and sulks behind his chair :D his other favs are his two big footballs. he has one indoors for practicing his "dribbling" and one out doors to do his "vinnie jones" bit :lol: he's still waiting to be spotted by DOGGLES UNITED! ive also found that a large coffee tin with a couple of bits of kibble inside and the lid tightly on goes down a storm. he's been bashing one round for a week now :lol:

jane and max.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rufus's favourite toys ia anything he can fit in his mouth! :lol:

He loves his big red ball in the garden but he won't go anywhere without his snowman squeaker ( thanks mum for buying him an xmas toy to drive me insane!) and his ball on a rope. He likes this because he can swing it around and bash people on the legs! :shock:

Rach & Ruf x

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Harvey loves his Denis The Menance :)

It's a hot water bottle cover we gave him on his first night.

He loves dragging poor Denis around by his leg :lol:

Fay

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

Jazz has many toys inside, but her favorite toy is a RuffDawg K-9 Flyer -- it is a rubber Flying disk (frizbee) http://www.ruffdawg.com/ is their web page. It is soft and floppy - she can shake it all the way back to Daddy. :D !! Jazz likes all the hide a treat toys and they keep her busy for a while until nothing is coming out and she gives up (too smart to waste the energy for no reward).

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Jane,

I'm so glad that Ben is not the only one that sucks his toys! I was begining to thing he was weired :D He is asleep at the moment with his bear in his mouth :sleeping: It's great ! soooo peaceful and nothing being shredded.

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi christina,
no he's not weird. as well as sucking his cat he still sucks my thumb before he goes to bed. thats his way of letting me know he wants his bed :lol: he will lay with his head on my lap just holding my thumb in his mouth. he has done this since the day i got him at 8 weeks old. he's now nearly 7 months.

jane and max

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
roszes favourite toy is ME or brandy..lol..(she came to us with a bag full of squeaky toys but she has never bothered with them..lol..

brandys favourite toy our the ones rosze came home with..lol...work that one out.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts