Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I hope someone will explain this to Me 馃榾 I always look at who's on line and find members doing private messaging with a red "t" and they have never posted on the forum???
Confused Chel!!

Chel and Juice xx 馃惥馃惥

Reactions: Margaret

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
"Tapatalk the world's leading platform for mobile online communities." Their words, not mine. Now you know as much as me! I still have steam radio!

John :)
OMG John!!! I had transistor radio an' twirled the buttons to find radio Luxembourg 馃槀 馃槑
What I can't understand is unsubscribed members, who have never posted on LF doing private messaging, who do they message?? They don't know any LF'ers?? an' they all seem to have that red "t" ?????

Chel and Juice xx 馃惥

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Oh it happens sometimes Chel, and for good reasons. One such PM'ed me at the weekend.

John :)
I think I noticed a Post, which was "sort of unusual" for JohnW, I know you will have helped 馃榾 馃槑

Chel and Juice xx 馃惥馃惥

Reactions: Margaret

Registered
Taptalk is an application that runs on smart phones (iPhone, Samsung, etc) that lets you browse and reply to forums.

It reformats the threads so they are easier to view and reply to.

Registered
Tapatalk is a pretty useful app for forum users. If you are a member on several forums, this app makes this really easy to juggle multiple forums.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts