Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got TV and Steam Mop (which I have wanted for ages, a bit of a gadget freak me :oops: :roll: )

What did Santa bring to you then, good or bad

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i have done some dopey things in my time
i have been working loads of hours the last 2 months so didnt have a great deal of time to get angela her xmas presents so i gave her some money to go and buy herself some stuff and i would wrap them

they have been in the spare room for a couple of weeks and i went up to wrap them last night spent an hour wrapping them all up nicely put them in a christmas sack and brought them down to put by the tree

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyway it turns out i wrapped up her ironing ... the clothes she had bought were hung up behind the door and not as i thought laid on top of the sunbed

guess i should have listened when she told me what i had bought her :oops: :oops: :D :D

i got loads of dvd's a big waterproof coat to walk the dogs in :D some new smellies some socks a load of books :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I got the box set of Mallory Towers by Enid Blyton - a real blast from the past, I loved these books when I was little :D :D
And Mole and Meg had The Dastardly book for Dogs from Stanley a terrier! Not such a good book as has lots of hints in it for them on how to be naughty 8O 8O :roll:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LOL djm, no doubt that raised some laughs when your daughter unpacked them :lol:

I got a Tigger mug (HUGE one) and a Winnie the Pooh coaster (bit of a WtP freak me :lol: ), a PC Camera plus a 2 year paid version of Kaspersky AV, a pack of Olive and Fig shower gel and other things like body scrub and last but not least a tube of Jelly Tots from my friends little girl :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
angela is my wife mary :D she did tell me ages ago what she had bought with the money but i had left it until the last moment to wrap them and forgot what she said :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
I got a new HD camcorder ( so lots of videos of Ruby coming soon!) some clothes and some money.

Me= Happy Clairey

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I got a digital photo frame to store all my pictures of Kaiser :D I also got the book of Marley and me, a new coat, a voucher to spend at a clothes shop, some body creams and a couple of other bits and pieces. :D

Hope everyone had a great day!

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
:D :D :D djm that has made me giggle. Hope you are not in the doghouse too much.

I got lots of lovely perfumes and smellies, CD's, gift vouchers and jigsaw puzzles.

My best pressie though was my secret santa from work, my colleague had been in cahoots with OH and got a photo album and put lovely pics of thr girls in it, how thoughtful :D

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
I got a digital projector, which was a huge surprise! And a Wacom Bamboo writing tablet for using with the computer.

Also some jewellery, perfume, chocolates and Ceasar Milan's first book. Surprising lack of doggy related items though!

But my best present was from my nan, who had secretly got a copy of a picture of me and Cadbury that appeared in the local newspaper and had had it framed. I was well chuffed.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I got some books, the Nigella Christmas cookbook, a Jelly Belly jellybean machine (mmmmm I looooove JB!!), some smellies, a Potato Head :D (I collect them), hubby and I bought a joint gift to each other of a massive big slow cooker which we're really looking forward to using.

And then, from my Xmas Bonus, I gave Ozzie and Vegas some money to buy a surprise for Mummy and Daddy... and they were so sweet, they bought us a Wii, a Wii Fit, and heaps of games! It was so sweet of them, they are so kind and thoughtful! It was especially kind of them as they didn't tell their Daddy that I had given them some money, so it was a complete surprise for him, he was stoked! :) (Or, as the English say, chuffed to bits!)

Ness

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I was v spoilt this year! my best present has to be the gorgeous Sydney (my present to myself!) :D I also got fab new walking boots, Vera Wang Princess and Britney Spears curiosity, 4 new CDs, marion keyes' new book, beauty vouchers, a book voucher and ITunes voucher, a shredder (which i asked for) pjs, slippers, a big fluffy dressing gown for standing in the garden at 4am saying go wee! and lots of chocolate!!!!

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Santa kindly got me a Sat Nav ...........................he must know how challenged i get when i have to go places :lol: Mind you will need a degree to work out how to use it me and technology don't mix ,so should be interesting god only know's where i'll end up 8O :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i was so spoilt yesterday! i got my ugg boots!! :D :D :D :D :D :D a gorgeous ring and bracelet, :D :D two angel by heart ornaments which i love, surround sound system, cds, dvds i got dirty dancing on bluray!! perfumes, smelleys, pyjamas, dressing gown, socks, books, i had a lovely framed pic of choccie labs, slippers,
i am chuffed! would have been a great day apart from having a massive row with my ex, thats a whole other story! and MIL argueing with her mom! i just got v. drunk!

G

·
0 Posts
Santa got me a lovely shiney magimix cuisine (which I have been badgering him for for the last 3 months or so :oops: ) some perfume, some books, and lots of bits and bobs. I'm a thoroughly spoiled Gnome and loving every minute of it :lol:

Jet got a new toy box complete with contents :D and a couple of personalised towels so he's a happy boy too :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts