Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at your lab ways, what celeb do you think he/she would be? Bridget for sure would be Renee Zellweger as she acts like Bridget Jones sometimes, even when I took her to the vet for the first time, the vet asked: what is her name? And I answered: Bridget Jones...lol What about yours? Regards,

Labrazil.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
rosze would have to be charlie dimick..lol.. as she cant be alan titchmarsh cause he male..lol.. and rosze loveeess the garden..lol..
or she could be one of the decorators of changing rooms..lol..

brandy would have to be greg of the wiggles as she is always sleeping (a female greg then..lol)

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max has to be vinny jones :D great at footie but has been known to take a chunk out of the opposition :lol: (namely ME)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
These are great!! :D

Bradley would have to be Brad Pitt!

Good looking, a bit of a ladies man, cheeky smile & he know's alot of 'friends'! :lol: :p

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I originally thought 'Woody' from Cheers...but as he is not a real person..I've decided on Peter Kay. Bit chubby and funny
LOL - John, thats funny!

I've heard alot about Peter Kay, since being away we haven't watched hardly any T.V - so will look forward to catching up when we get back home!

Julie

1 - 20 of 47 Posts