Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ozzy is at Many Tears

Ozzy is a beautiful one year old Labrador. He is very young and very excitable and unfortunately completely untrained. He has reached his physical peak, is very strong and absolutely gorgeous but really needs some guidance. When he arrived at the centre he barked at people, and other dogs, but this is just because he has never been told what he is supposed to do when greeting others!
In the right hands he will be a fantastic boy but he will need some work to get there. Ozzy has bags of energy and he will need PLENTY of exercise to ensure that he is happy. He is presently kennelled with another male dog, and gets on fine, but he is VERY bouncy and full-on, if he was homed with another dog they would have to tolerate this from him! He lived with a cat in his previous home.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
What a handsom fellow! He'll make a great companion for somone who has the time to train him and can give him the love he needs. Just the sort of dog I would love when Oscar is properly trained. Hope he finds a good home soon.

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Gosh! I think Luna would tolerate him!! She'd join him in his bounciness!!!! :roll: Not sure I could cope though. :( Trying to sort out her bounciness is enough for me at the moment I'm afraid!

I hope someone takes a fancy to this gorgeous boy very soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts