Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3am, Dylan barking like mad, need a "poodie "mum,ran downstairs like mad eventually got back to bed 30 mins later when he'd finished surveying the garden,got up a couple hours later, had a shower, nearly scalded myself as washer was on and we had a power cut so no water going into machine,managed to get sorted without too much scalding,spent ages re-doing all the clocks,went into garage and freezer is dead, dont know if its blown with power cut or not,take Dylan out and it's been a heavy frost, get to the field and he goes one way i go the other, lead flying in the wind,Dylan ends up in the smelly pond with Megan and Lucy soaking wet and stinking to high heaven,3 black labs in a right mess, me screaming like a banshee because he's not suppose to be off the lead for another week or so and everyone else on the field in hysterics,can it get any worse to-day?.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Aw Lynne - you poor thing. Some mornings just make you feel straight like going back to bed don't they? Normally Monday's for me!

Take care and hope to hear from you soon that your day has got a bit better!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Branwen,

Certainly sounds like one of those days!

Hope you have had a restful day today, put your feet up with a cuppa and an extra large box of maltesers. Does the trick for me. :wink:

Julie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts