Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow can't quite believe it.

We fed Dudley late last night and put him to bed around midnight and he settled straight away.

I tossed and turned all night waiting for him to wake up and cry but he didn't. By 6.15 am he was still quiet and I had convinced myself something awful had happened.

So I braced myself and went downstairs and was so pleased to see him sitting up on his vetbed in the crate - no wees and no poos!!

I took him and Charlie outside where they had a little sniff and fuss with each other and then both did a huge wee. Dudley then did a poo and we all came back in.

At the moment, both boys are playing gently together with one of Charlie's toys.

I can't quite believe it - is this the calm before the storm? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
:lol: Just relish the smug feeling that you have obviously got yourself the most perfect pup Wendy! I expect Charlie had a word with him and explained the routine!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
heheheheheheh hope it is plain sailing hun :lol:
Holly loves her crate but I hardly sleep as I am convinced she is crying ( she snores) :lol:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
What a good boy :D fingers crossed it is the sign of things to come :D
Zac was always a good boy (although an early waker when younger)

·
Registered
888 Posts
How old is dudley?, he is very good. I put holly to bed in her crate last night about 11ish much to her disgust and she complained loudly for about 15 mins but i was very good and resisted the temptation to go to her. She woke me up at 5 this morning and i went to her when she was quiet (ish) took her out and she did a big wee and poo so i'm not complaining, she is nearly 8 weeks and my first pup for 10 yrs so i'm getting loads of advice and info from people on this forum
:D

?

·
0 Posts
Oh for Easy Puppies :D.

I've had a few like that but then they were countered by Mojo at the other end of the scale...What a shock to the system that was. :|

·
Super Moderator
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pssssst. Wendy - you need to change your signature
oops - better have a look. I tried changing the album link to 'Charlie and Dudley's album' but failed miserably. Got to wait for Tom to get up and sort it :roll: :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts