Labradors Forums banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts
We're definitely going to be there, after a week near to home because I have to work one week in five on call, I am giving a pre-warning that the two youngsters are likely to be slightly stir crazy. :oops: :oops:

WARNING!

The thief will be coming

Footballs, soft toys etc - don't take anything that is precious, she is a sneaky thief, waiting until the other dogs drop their toys and jumps in to grab it whilst they are not looking, then she run s away and destroys the treasure.

So sorry to let everybody down but we won't be able to make this now!
Started my new job this week and i am absolutely shattered and im heading back to Stoke tonight to see family!

Really sorry :(

Hopefully be able to meet you all soon!

Roxy, Ripley and me wish you all a great day tomorrow!

Discussion starter · #67 ·
chalky12345 said:
I might turn up tomorrow out of the blue but don't wait around if I am not there :) xxx
It would be great if you could make it, we'll be meeting by the train station bit and walking anti-clockwise as that's quicker to get to the best swimming bit :D
Looks like the weather might hold as well, not that the Labs will care :roll:

My Saturday night shift has been changed, so I don't have to rush off now, I can stay for as long as the ratbag and hairy black pesky thing don't annoy the heck out of everyone else :D

Just back from the vets with Merlin. We've been advised no swimming or getting his ear wet. The vet managed to have a really good look and found another wound deeper in his ear that doesn't look to good. He's on more antibiotics and rimadyl for the swelling. I'm really gutted but we won't be able to make it this time. :(

Discussion starter · #71 ·
Aww poor lad, hope he's on the mend soon, it must be a traumatic difficult time for you all. :(

Hopefully we'll have another GT before Christmas when Merlin is back to full health.

To be truthful we took the dogs to a quiet area for a short walk and I felt really anxious all the time they were off their leads. I'm hoping things will improve and we can get back to enjoying walking them again.

Well, I'm still hoping to get there though still have to decide whether I stick to bringing just 2 of mine (at the moment Ned and Annie) or tag another one or even two on as well :lol:

Well you've met me, so should recognise Zasa aka Ratbag, and I'll be in a rather recognisable vehicle and will be accompanies by Rhuna aka hairy black pesky thing, this time.

I will make a disclaimer before I even set off, I can't be held responsible for the flatcoat's desire to clean ears, which may mean pawprints all over your body in her efforts to get to your ears :oops:

See you soon - I'll be there with my chocolate monster. I think my OH is coming along too.

I apologise in advance for any bad behaviour!

Edit: lol, just re-read that - I think the dog (and maybe the daughter) will be responsible for bad behaviour, not the OH! Then again...

Just a word of advice for those of you using satnav to get you there. I seem to recall it being mentioned somewhere that the postcode will actually take you to Asda, which is further along the road, whereas Pugneys is just off the roundabout on the A636 Denby Dale Road.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.