Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we arrived back this morning, since getting home i have bathed Ruby (who apparently brought home half the beach in her fur) unpacked, gone in the garage, started my car up to find its somehow broken (ESP/ASR has packed in and wont stop beeping at me) while being sat in the garage for a week (TYPICAL!) so is now booked into Peugeot Monday- with strict demands that i want my car back the same day, and if they cant as its supposed to be a nice week i want another convertible in its place as courtesy car.

Ruby and me ( and my mum and dad) have been in Hunstanton for the last week. The house we were in was really nice, but despite saying was "dog friendly" on the Internet didn't have a secure garden, the back garden lead directly onto the front garden, which led directly onto the driveway and into the road.

Luckily Ruby is a good girl and after being suitably told off for stepping on the driveway didn't attempt to wander off for the rest of the week.

We had good weather all week (except a brief storm one morning) so spent most the holiday on the beach.

Ruby spent her week digging, swimming, running, chasing seagulls, digging some more and then more swimming. We had trouble getting her back out of the sea.

We pretty much had the beach to ourselves all week so Ruby had free run to do what ever she liked!

Photos galore!

On the beach

Digging a hole

"Mum... i think i can see Australia!"

Swimming

The lovely beach.

In the garden.

Sneaky sunset walk along the golf course.

Beautiful sunset

an example of the pretty nice zoom on my new camera.

Zoomed all the way out:

Same shot as above but on max zoom

My fave photo

That little black splodge is Ruby.

I don't think i have ever walked so much as i have in the last week...I need a holiday to recover from my holiday!

I have some videos to put up when i get a chance too :)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Lovely photos and what stunning scenery :D I see Ruby is also trying to dig her way down under, Cori done this at the GT and I am not sure where she would have ended up :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I plan on going back a few times before the end of the summer holidays, Hunstantons only an hour away.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the 'mum i can see australia' picture!! Really made me giggle :lol: :lol:

The sunset ones are beautiful too!! Can I ask what camera it is you use? Rueben managed to get hold of mine last weekend when one of my step sons left it at 'doggy height' :roll: So I am looking out for a new one.

Anita & Rueben
xXx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Panasonic Lumix TZ7 it was a bit more than i wanted to spend, but i am really happy with it so far :D

I only got it 2 weeks ago, as my one old one mysteriously got broken while sitting on my desk (aka someone took it, broke it and put it back exactly where they found it and denitied touching it :evil: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts