Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here are the pics you've been asking for! :D

Boots is settling in extremely well. He has his paws firmly under (and on top of on one occasion 8O ) the table :wink:

He's had a busy couple of days. Yesterday he went to meet my parents and explored their house and garden. He went for a walk in the stubble field by their house, and was uber pleased with himself when he found a wayward tennis ball. Then he came to obedience training with Bracks and I last night, and met all the other dogs and handlers there.

Today he's been hard at work learning 'the rules' of the house, and is very fast to learn :D He's made friends with the cats. Tonight he had what will be his first of many walks in Devilla Forest.

Enjoy :D

Strike a pose!

So is this what they call purple heather then?

What's she whistling us for? Dunno, but we better not ignore her!

Hmmm, what's this then?

Not sure Bracks, I'll dive under and have a look....

C'mon, lets go check out over here

Stop trying to get us to sit next to each other. We don't want to sit for a photo!!

Well, you didn't say sit next to each other did you?

Still not quite sure about the moggies, but think they'll soon be my new best friends

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Well Bracks and Boots live a lurvely life!! He looks to be making himself quite at home on that sofa!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
They look as if they're firm friends already :D

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Aww, so glad to hear Boots is settling in well. It must be very strange for him and meeting the moggies too but looks and sounds like he's doing well.

Love the close-up pic of him and Bracken together :D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Aaawwww Looks like he's made himself at home :) Is bracken liking the new addition then? a permanent play mate :)

I love the one of him snorkelling :lol:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Mo they look like they are getting on like a house on fire :D . I bet they were really stinky after that plodge in the bog water :lol: . Have you told Boot that he needs to grow a thick coat this winter as it is a bit colder in Scotland :lol:

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I'm guessing he'll have a Dublin sooner rather than later! He looks to have the measure of the cats too!!!

Handsome boy. :)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Lovely photos and he certainly looks as if he is had made himself at home.

Thinking of Jill though but hopefully it helps seeing how much he is loved by Mo, Bracken and perhaps even the cats :)

Eileen

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
welcome to scotland Boots, mind you need a thivk coat for the winter,,,lol

the pics of the two of them are fab, looks like the are best friends already.

Oh and Boots ..cats claws are very sharp..

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all.

Yes, I wasn't sure about posting pics as it just didn't feel right to do it. However, so many people were PMing asking how he was doing and asking for pics. I've been in regular contact with Jill and she gave me a gentle nudge earlier on today to put some photos up :wink:

Bracken's nose is a wee bit out of joint, but she'll get over it - it's about time she learned to share the sofa :lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts