Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Not that unusual for a working type, and most red fox are working type, so I wouldn't worry too much as long as he's well in himself, eating well and there's no other worrying signs of anything weight related.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not that surprising for a functioning sort, and the reddest fox are working sort, so I wouldn't stress a lot as long as he's well in himself, eating great and there could be no other stressing indications of anything weight-related.

·
Premium Member
9,319 Posts
Not that surprising for a functioning sort, and the reddest fox are working sort, so I wouldn't stress a lot as long as he's well in himself, eating great and there could be no other stressing indications of anything weight-related.
Is this a joke or a bot?

Reactions: Casodil

·
Registered
Tofani
2 Posts
Hello! My red lab ozzy is now 8months old but only weighs 22kg and is 20inches tall. Should I be concerned View attachment 27240
Hello! My red lab ozzy is now 8months old but only weighs 22kg and is 20inches tall. Should I be concerned View attachment 27240
My 20month black working lab is 20.75 kg and is quite petite for her age. Vet says she is in excellent health and nothing to worry about however when out and about, people do comment on her size. My 4 month old fox red is already 13.5kg so likely to get much bigger than her sister. For now, I'm not worried but do continue to seek advise/information from forums such as this on weight and all other concerns.

·
Administrator
22,041 Posts
I remember years ago one of the guns shot a Pheasant, which ran into a double hedge. At that time I was picking up with Anna, who was quite a big girl. She did her best trying to retrieve it, but she was just too big to get to it. I had to ask another picker up with a spaniel to get it! Oh the ignominy!!!!

Chloe on the other hand, although small in statue is huge in character!

Anna after qualifying for the Game Conservancy working test finals at the midland game fair. She had just completed the water retrieve.

Sky Cloud Dog Plant Smile

1 - 10 of 10 Posts