Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really want to do weight watchers but dont really want to actually go to the meetings so am seriosly considering joining on line but could really do with some opinions before i jump in as its 50 quid for three months,
opinions gratefully received!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I did weight watchers on line a few years back and I lost about a stone. Tried it again a little while back but couldnt get into it, but that was my fault.

I'd say if you are in the mind set of losing weight give it a go.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I have had friends who have joined weightwatchers and followed it religiously.

Some have lost weight and others have not!!!!!

I lost about 1 and a half stone when I started working at the stud.

Horses that is :D :D

Bringing mares for the vets, leading obnoxious foals who think they know best and basically walking about 10 miles a day.

I do not eat at regular times and certainly not the right things but it worked for me!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Did WW groups last summer which I found very difficult - then a friend told about it online and it worked much better for me. The leader wanted me to lose a stone which if I had've done would've looked wrong on me - I just wanted to lose 8-9lbs after losing a stone already on my own but was having trouble shifting that last bit. Anyway, yes online was great. Argos do the scales. I love the WW masala curry and still eat the bread as I find it bloats me less than normal bread. Its made me more aware of what i stick in my mouth food wise :lol:

Good Luck

Emma
XXX

PS: My friend did the group and lost about 3 stone xx

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I think one of the reasons these things work, is because when you go to the meetings, its the fact your weighed in front of everyone. Thats what worked for me anyway :D

But i'd say worth a try, Good luck :D

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Not used it for a good while and had mixed success,mainly down to me rather than the actual diet.

But if you do go for it, use this promotional code for £10 off a 3mth plan, 4-16-133-18680

Not used it myself, but do believe it works.

Good luck! :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not done WW but am now a sliming world target member after loosing 3 and a half stone.

All depends on how you are really, i am a big eater so SW suited me as can eat as much as i wanted such as a mountain of pasta (all free) or a fry up (of course no oil, fat trimmed and not fried bread or black pudding) lol.

Also just about to launch a new plan Extra easy, which is a mix of green and red. Can eat anything from red or green as long as its free, and the cut back comes as you only have 1 healthy extra. Would imagine its 1 A and 1 B not had the talk or info yet get it next week.

As for doing it online, i do think its a great idea. Sadly not work for me as if i don't go to class i slip and eat all the things i shouldn't.

Good luck,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts