Labradors Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be uploading an updated website theme at 23:00 tonight.

This will hopefully fix a lot of the niggly little bugs that have been evident since the rebuild of the server. If anyone notices any problems please post as many details as possible in the following thread http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/ftopict-22.html

Regards...

Stuart

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem. :) anything to help, I know you guys are maxed out at the moment!

Update is now in place, if there are major problems with it we can roll back very quickly but I think everything should be ok (or better at least!)

I'll keep an eye on the main "problems" thread and if anything crops up will see if i can get on the case.

Happy browsing labrador peeps! :)

Stuart

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Stuart

Welcome to the forum - is this the first time you've been here? ;)

Thanks must go to you along with Julie & Dave, for all your hard work. Site is looking great!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
oo i like the new status part very good..lol. loads of new and exciting things popping up its great

keep up the good work julie dave and stuart :p

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Well done that man !!

Stuart you may not have registered but clearly are in the fold as you are down as an early riser ! :wink:

Anyway I think you should have an honoury membership for all your hard work!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nobody else should be able to view your buddy list as far as I know. When you load the buddy list page it checks who you are logged in as and gets your details so unless they were logged in as you it should be private. :)

Stuart

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe thankyou! :)

I have now registered so I can chat to and help you lovely folks while dave and julie are busy picking up the pieces. :)

It's good to see that people are enjoying and making use of it all. :)

Stuart

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Clair

I just had a look at the buddy list and looks like you can only see your own, along with a link to see who has added you to theirs on the top right hand side. Assume it then just lets you send PM's which is a nice feature! Also like this feature of being able to see when someone is online.

Stuart - Rhoni is right, you have to be an honorary member! After all, as Julie's pet sitter, you may well find yourself looking after young Bradley one day! lol! And suspect you have done slightly more than 'browse the forums' - your secret is out and we know you're a star too!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
LOL...............

Glad to welcome you and will enjoy the chats ( not to mention a whizzy brain to help out ) :D

As you don't have a Lab you must put your pic up so we can see who we are chatting too !

I am shellshocked that so much has been achieved in 3 days, particularly when your comrades in arms are in Europe.............gold stars all round.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
a big welcome and thank you stuart.
along with julie and dave you have just become a vip to the labby family :D
we cant thank you enough for all your hard work over the last few days.
you have made a lot of pups very happy as they dont have to suffer sulky owners with with drawal symptoms any more :lol:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Morning Stuart,

The work you have done is amazing, when ever i log in something has changed or been added! :)

Yourself, Julie, Dave, Bradley and the cats deserve a very big thank you........

THANK YOU :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts