Labradors Forums banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Me and OH did a practice run with the tent last night (it's borrowed) to make sure we could do it quick in case of rain - 9 minutes flat!
OMG ours is a 45 minute job pmsl hehehehehe

Oh dear have just seen thunderstorms forecast pmsl BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
having second thoughts about camping in the rain :cry: don't like the idea of putting tent up in rain.. or wet dogs in tent in rain :cry: :cry: :cry: might just come for the day!!!!

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
WHAT???? can people cop out of it that easily???? 8O

mmmmmmmm- food for thought!!!!!
Becs and the whimpy gang!!

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
we have put our far too huge tent up a number of times and still cant crack it, in the rain as well oh joy this is going to be fun, think we going to get there mega early so no one can laugh at the terrible mess we are going to make of it!!!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
RAIN 8O 8O 8O

was today not bad enough then it's got to do it all day tomorrow!!!!!!

I had a txt from Carroll at 5.40pm today to say a single lightening strike has blown the modem on her PC so she can't check LF but she will still be there. The weather won't be keeping her away. :wink:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
:cry: i was worried it was going to be too hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm being brave, and i will turn up tomorrow.. but will have to sleep in the car if it's raining, not putting tent up!!!!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
LOL shirley - i am a wimp, well and truly!!!! you'll soon see, i'll be sobbing saying 'i should have stayed at home' hehehehe.. nevermind, off work for a bit now, so i'll have plenty of time to recover!!

Lucy car camping is growing more appealing every time i go outside.. it's so cold here i can see my breath, sat here in my big walking fleece and wooly socks!! just don't fancy sharing a fiesta with 2 labs for the night :lol:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Good plan batman :D

But what if the tent is soakin??? I can just see it now - the dogs in the car in the lap of luxury and us in a tent, slowly drowning :lol:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
I tell you, I'm an optimist.

You wont get wet in the tent if the dogs are in the car. And you'll have room to stretch out. At least I will, because I'm not sharing with anyone else (that I know of).

The rain has cleared up now. The sun will shine on the northwest tomorrow morning, and then follow Mary, Clare and me down to Warwickshire.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
yes.. the sun follows me everywhere.. there isn't a black cloud looming over my head at all times... honest :lol: :lol: :lol:

81 - 98 of 98 Posts