·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Oops I know i was bragging to rhoni this morning that we had a lovely

day up here in Scotland. Well sorry for laughing rhoni while you tried to

pack the car without getting swept down the street 8O . The thunder and

lightening has now reached us here :oops: So looks like i will spend the

rest of the day with my head under the covers :(

Safe journey to all who are heading to the GT in this awful weather.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Bring it on!

Me and OH did a practice run with the tent last night (it's borrowed) to make sure we could do it quick in case of rain - 9 minutes flat!

Have got our fab 'dog-walking' rain coats with hoods, waterproof trousers and good 'ole wellies so will be waterproof head to foot.

Snug as a bug in a rug!

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Not that I need water proof trousers 'cos my lab never jumps up at me when he gets overexcited, no honest guv, really he doesn't! :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Er....we've still not tried to put our tent up yet! I mean EVER!!!!

Any volunteers to help tomorrow?!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Our tent took a good 20 minutes to put up and that was on a good day when there was no rows and beautiful sunshine :D

Carroll, please can Jack and Alfie shack up together in one bed and let me have the other? Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee????????? :lol:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
rofl meet and greet jumping post - fantastic! no really - I had never thought about jumping doggies - I will send you lot the dry cleaning bill rofl

No really - if you dog gets jumpy and makes a mess of me dont worry guys - i'll send Bailey over shortly after - he will have 4 muddy paws and KNOW how to use them!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Come on guys - you know you want to help amateur me put my tent up.

Carroll - please pretty pretty please!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
My camper will look a bit drab as is 20years old so very sun faded not that it will get anymore faded this weekend :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
we not put our tent up before either OH put one section up in garden but it was too big :oops: :oops: im sure OH will help anyone having trouble hes an experianced camper!!!!

61 - 80 of 98 Posts