Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........and.........he was really good!!! We decided to give Cooper a chance out of his crate today- Ebs and Shay can NOT be trusted but i wanted to see if we have any hope of having at least one free roaming (well in the kitchen/dining room) so we decided to leave him out on the dogs sofa with their toy box out when we went to go and get some bread- a quick 10 min jobby ideal i thought for the first go. Well OH only decided to go to one more shop and then we ended up stuck behind an accident on the way back- reckon we were about an hour in the end. I was dreading what we would come home to. I crept up to look through the dining room window and........my baby was asleep sprawled out on the sofa!! Im soooo proud. I know it was probably a fluke so we will try to leave him for just little bits from now but i do feel a bit hopefull. Watch out for my next post in a few days though probably.....Uh Oh- what has Cooper done??!!!!

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Welldone cooper thats good news but as you say it prob wont last so will definatly keep a look out for the oh oh post lol

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well done, it's such a relief when the house is still in one piece when you were expecting carnage.

Maybe leave him something special to chew next time, like a stuffed kong just in case he's thinking of making the first one a fluke :wink:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Oh that is great, you must have been so pleased and proud.

Will keep an eye out for the next time but am sure there will not be any problems :wink:

Happy New Year. xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts