Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as i am taking some time off for the arrival of little Mr Logi Bear in 2 weeks, I am gonna take the plunge and get Alfie moon hip scored. He is 30 months now,, so its really getting on time wise.

I am not planning on breeding with him just yet,, He has a lot to prove before we get to that stage, but maybe in a year or two we might see the arrival of little moons !!!

I dont know why,, but i am not expecting the results to be good.
I have checked his rellies on his 5 gen via a website that someone posted on here a while back, and there is nothing special. mum was 3:3 and dad a 3:6

He has no problems as such,, but i think a 4:4 sort of area is what i would be happy with.

I feel quite guilty really, as it means he has to be knocked out again,,, but the question will always be unanswered if i dont do it now,, so i hope he will forgive me.....

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
Good Luck with the hip scoring Andy... its only natural to worry both about the results and the sedative/GA.

And - whats this about little Mr Logi Bear????? 8O 8O 8O I have obviously missed something - spill immediately! 8)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i know i know ... I'll spill... Lol he's getting a shadybug!
Sure mr moon will be fine. Finn's says at least his plums will still be there when he comes round. Someone stole finn's whilst he was asleep!
Good luck with result :)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rach,,, Yes indeed we are getting a shadybug.
I think this is him:

And Alf says yes he is quite fond of his plums,, and if dad takes them away next time he is asleep, then there will be trouble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts