Labradors Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
:oops: that went off on a tangent! :ROFLMAO:
Woo Woo!! 👯 ❤
Hope Cricket understands Us "across the pond" when the oldies talk about the "old days" 😂
Joanne, I often find myself doing "a tangent" it's an age thing!! 😂

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

Reactions: Tarimoor and JohnW

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Buddy Holly, my hero of my youth. The day music died. I remember to crash so well, Buddy, Ricky Valens and The Big Bopper 😰 I'd just left school and was spending my time chatting up the girls at the youth club. So long ago.

[/QUOT
Buddy Holly, my hero of my youth. The day music died. I remember to crash so well, Buddy, Ricky Valens and The Big Bopper 😰 I'd just left school and was spending my time chatting up the girls at the youth club. So long ago.

Thanks John 😀
I'm a bit younger than you (not a lot) and I wanted to marry Buddy or Elvis!!
Good Times ❤

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

·
Administrator
20,640 Posts
Elvis was not one of my favourites, apart from maybe "Heartbreak Hotel." In the days when I was racing, (Motocross) Pinball Wizard was going strong. Sorry Cricket, we'll get back on track. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
There's only room for one "Oldie" around here Chel, and that's me! You are still "a slip of a girl!" :)
I realised I was an oldie when I thought I sounded like "me Nan"!! (She was born in the late 1800's)
Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

Reactions: Yungster and JohnW

·
Administrator
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Elvis was not one of my favourites, apart from maybe "Heartbreak Hotel." In the days when I was racing, (Motocross) Pinball Wizard was going strong. Sorry Cricket, we'll get back on track. ;)

Don't be sorry, I enjoyed listening to the video. :)

- Cricket

·
Administrator
20,640 Posts
My friend and I was due to be riding at Weavers Down, which was close to the south coast. We stopped at around 6am for breakfast at a café just outside Aldershot, which was a town with a big army camp. Went in the café and there was a young solder playing on the pinball. Just struck me as an odd time of the morning for a solder to be there! When we came out The Who were on the radio singing Pinball Wizard! Such a coincidence that it stuck in my mind. I still have the bike! :) And the bad back :(

21 - 28 of 28 Posts